Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Please see the financial prospects of myself. When I will be financially established  

Gopal Krishna Panigrahi
(@gkpanigrahi)
Topic starter  

THE 9 TH HOUSE LUCK AND 10 HOUSE KARMA

This is a query from my venerable friend “Please see the financial prospects of myself. When I will be financially established”. He is a socially a sound person honest in nature and thinks others value more in his life. In the long sojourn of life he has seen many ups and downs. But not budged an inch from the path of honesty. He was born with golden spoon in his mouth as per his conviction. When he thinks of his first part of his life he was raised, it seems as if he has completed viewing a good episode in TV. After much ponderance I begin with where from to start, and it strikes to mind the ninth house the luck and 10 house our karma. On this two house my deliberation goes on.

The 9 th and 10 connection makes one professionally and economically prosperous, provided the Lords and the placed Lords in the house under discussion are strong in the chart. Here my predictive part goes on this analogy to give an idea, financially when you will be stable: can you accumulate more riches, or what is that inherited, confines, is sufficient for you ? Your 9 th house is Sagittarius, placed therein Sun, it’s dispositor lord Jupiter with Ketu in 6 th house in Virgo. In the Axis of Rahu Ketu, in other part, posits Saturn, in 12 house, Pisces. So let us evaluate these planets strength: Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Rahu and ketu. The 9 th and 10 connection makes one professionally and economically prosperous, provided the Lords and the placed Lords in the house under discussion are strong in the chart. Here my predictive part goes on this analogy to give an idea, financially when you will be stable: can you accumulate more riches, or what is that inherited, confines, is sufficient for you ? Your 9 th house is Sagittarius, placed therein Sun, it’s dispositor lord Jupiter with Ketu in 6 th house in Virgo. In the Axis of Rahu Ketu, in other part, posits Saturn, in 12 house, Pisces. So let us evaluate these planets strength: Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Rahu and ketu. 

Mercury:

Utarasahada nakshatra, 2 pada, lord is Sun. Mercury posits in friends nakshatra, Sun. Mercury attains vargotam position in Navamnsha. Mercury is in Capricorn in both the charts. Mercury is aspected by Mars and Jupiter. So in my consideration Mercury is strong. As a natural benefactor what Mercury stands for: your intelligence, positive application of intelligence, decision making process, self control, perception, presentation of your thought to others in speech or any communicative method. You will not subdue under any pressure. You will not confide others unless you assess it in your mind.

Mercury 3 6 9 10, Sun 5 9, Jupiter 6 9 12 ( through sign, star and Sub). Through aspect 4. Finance houses are 2 6 10 11. Not found in the group. Your finance (3 6 10) what ever you earn will be spent for (5 9 12) in auspiscious deeds, like higher education, higher ambitious projects, helping destitutes so on.

Jupiter:

It is in Virgo with Ketu having mutual aspect with Saturn who is with Rahu. So Jupiter derives the nature of Saturn. Jupiter is in 6 th house the house of service, disease, adversial circumstances. Jupiter is not comfortable in Virgo. In d9 Jupiter is in Aries with Ketu having mutual aspect with Venus. Jupiter is aspected by Saturn too. In d9 Jupiter makes exchange of sign with Mars. In my consideration Jupiter is neither strong nor weak, a mediocre position. Like”ketebela sukha to ketebela dukha”. Jupiter has no it’s original power for being influenced by Saturn,Mars,and Venus and that with in Rahu-ketu axis. One hand it gives some prospects, on the other takes it off. It may be the causes that you are born in affluences, but not able to maintain the status quo through out. Jupiter broadens the spirituality of a native. It also stands for materialistic gains. It is for wisdom and general prosperity. It represents the gradual expansion. Jupiter is in hasta nakshatra pada 1. The Lord being Moon. Moon is very strong in your chart.

Jupiter 6 9 12, Moon 2 4, Rahu 6 9 10 11 12 ( stellar division and houses by Jupiter).

Financial houses 2 6 10 11, found in the group. 4 9 12 speaks your expenses is dedicative for family and auspicious deeds. You can not be a self centred person. This may have been the cause that you could not have saved money from your earnings as per expectation, but don’t have dearth.

Saturn:

It is in Pisces, in 12 th house with Rahu, under aspects of Jupiter. In d9 it is in Aquarius, own sign, strong in respect of wisdom and divine knowledge, justice, responsibility etc. Saturn is in Revati nakhastra in 3 pada. You are pure at heart, sincere in dealings, independent, hot tempered, ambitious, God fearing, enjoy blessings, interested in research work, in employment field a successful executive, to have settled away from home town . You can not keep secrets in heart for long time. Though you are not rich but does not have scarcity to maintain your standard of living.

Saturn 10 11 12, Mercury 3 6 10, Rahu 9 10 11 12. Financial house 2 6 10 11. Here found 3 6 10 11. In your effort you are able to get sufficient wealth. And you will spend it for some meaning full causes. No dearth.

Rahu:

is in Pisces with Saturn, aspected by Jupiter, Rahu acquires the nature of Jupiter as well Saturn both. Rahu is in 12 house, a negative area. Rahu in d9 is in Libra with Venus. It is aspected by Jupiter. But Ketu detracts, saying no in this life this much only. You have had enough in your past life. No doubt your materliastic aims are lofty and too high. It gives adverse results means: you want to be a socially established wealthy person having good name and fame, but could not be. At times it makes you remorseful what was your fault, why you couldn’t be, you have adopted all the good things in life, followed the ethics and morality, why it failed to endow good results: the answer is that you have to do those things as of past debt. Rahu is a karmic planet. Rahu is in utarabhadrapad nakhastra 3 pada.

Rahu 9 10 11 12, Saturn 10 11 12, Moon 2 4.

You please note the same houses have been denoted by Rahu 2 10 11 and 4 9 12, about interpretation I have mentioned in foregoing paras.

Ketu:

It is in 6 th house, with Jupiter and all that I mentioned about Jupiter and Saturn. Ketu governs the field of detachment, dedication. Where it sits in the house that part you have already achieved in the past life, and now desire or aim no more. It instils in you spirituality, help to down trodden, be kind to animals. Ketu is in Hasta nakhastra 1 pada. It means you will help to needy, spend a simple life, will see many ups and downs in life, achieve medium success in life, strict disciplinarian, working high position in industrial sector, possess all round knowledge and so on.

Ketu 3 6 9 10 11 12, Moon 2 4, Mars 1 7 8

Finance 2 6 10 11:

It is there , 1 3 9 your birth is for good deeds, 7 8 12 negative houses. It means however you may try in your effort you can not amass wealth, you have secret enemies, continental circumstances to drain out your resources, but no dearth to maintain an honest cheerful life.

Lagna :

Your lagna is in Aries, in Baharini nakhastra 1 pada. Although pure hearted generally not liked by all. You are very coercive in your communicative way. Very independent in your action. For this you might have faced a lot of resistance in life. But ultimately when the opponents realise their fault they submit before you. You can not accept sub ordination. More elucidation through Atmakaraka graha: Your Atmakarak Graha is Saturn, inimical to natural Atmakarak Sun. Sun and Saturn are father and son relationship. But poles apart. This ATK is in d9 in Aquarius. From navamnsha lagna it is 7. The inner nature of ATK is partnership, spouse opposite party and public image etc. It is in 12 house with Rahu. The 12 house is your hidden strength, enlightenment, and relationship with your wife. Placement of Rahu spans up this area of operation. Here I can say your wife is like Goddess Laxmi. The grace of laxmi poured in your house. For her you attained wealth happiness etc.as now you are getting with no scarcity, and balancing the life amidst many ups and downs. But for Rahu it became illusion or eluded the wealth from you as of past indebtedness. Not in your luck to enjoy more. Saturn as ATK stands for spirituality, understand others feelings, hardship in life, sacrifice. Along with it says by your own efforts you are successful man.

From the above description I wish to convey the purpose of your birth and the mission of goal in the life.

Then your present dasha. Your present dasha is Saturn, from Dec.2011 to Nov.2030. Remains next 12 years. I have explained you what Saturn is for you: knowledge, dedication, hard work, honesty, spirituality etc. Wealth is not coming. You will earn this much what is necessary to maintain your standard of living, that’s all. No scarcity but not in abundance.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More