Forum

Second Marriage in Birth Chart  

RSS

Gopal Krishna Panigrahi
(@gkpanigrahi)
02/11/2019 4:50 pm  
A bird’ s eye view that we may take the spectrum from the chart in our traditional parsahari method that is indicative in the chart Here are the planetary combinations for second marriage in horoscope:

Dual sign rising in 7th house

7th lord is placed in dual sign i.e. Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces

Venus in dual sign

Influence of malefic planets on 7th house or 7th lord.

Placement of more than two planets in 11th house.

When will second marriage take place? That is after the first has been dissolved. So before divorce or death of first spouse if we judge of second marriage it will be a futile exercise.

The Second marriage will be :

1.During the Dasha-Bhukti of 9th lord or planet (s) relating to 9th house or lord.
Or
2 . During the Dasha-Bhukti of 3rd lord or planet (s) relating to 3rd house or lord.

Then let us confirm the Second Marriage through KP model or CISL.

Here I wish to use KP system.

If the 7th sub-lord is either Mercury or any planet occupying a dual sign or deposited in the constellation of a planet in the dual sign, there will be more then one marriage. It is the first principle.

If the sub-lord of the second cusp is connected with 7th house, second marriage; (if connected with 11th house, one will just have an illegal affair, as 7th house significator shows legal bondage whereas the 11th indicates attachment and friendship.)

2nd cusp sub lord’s connection with 7th is crucial for a legal marriage, otherwise an affair or companion or living together only.

I don’t know how it appeals you. However my Thanks and regards...
In continuation of my post on Second marriage....A case study....

I had a post submitted in Vedic Astrology & Research group on SECOND MARRIAGE. A member from the group through comments asks that she has maximum facts stated in the post in her life.

For perusal of respected Readers I submit here with our conversations:

“Wow. I have at least half of these combinations in my chart” ...I asked then: “Elina Trushkina please confirm the second need....Divorce or death...”

She replies “My husband passed away 3 years ago and my 9th house and Venus will become activated after July 2020”. And she gives her birth details: 16 April 1972, 17:47, Halle (Saale) Germany

In reply I submit my readings as follows: -

Yes. Your dual sign is 7 house, pisces. The lord is Jupiter placed in 4 house, Sagittarius dual sign, under aspect of Mars. Mercury, a dual sign lord, is placed in Pisces, a dual sign, but debilitated. There is malefic influence on 7 lord Jupiter. The 7 house is afflicted. The 11 house , Cancer sign is being aspected by Saturn, and placed there Ketu. Two malefics disowning marriage.

As she told her spouse is dead. Then I went through her DBA. The DBA is Jupiter-Rahu-Venus. Jupiter is 4 7 lord , aspecting 8 , 10 and 12. It means 4 7 8 10 12. It shows marriage dissolved (4 7 8 10 12). (7 house is for Marriage) . Rahu is in 5 house in the sign of Capricorn, lord Saturn. Saturn’s own sign house No 5 6, with Mars, lord of 3 8, with Venus lord 2 9, and Moon lord of 11. So Rahu activates house 2 3 5 6 8 9 11.

Relationship through love 2 3 5 9 11. 5 8 11, physical relationship (6) with out marriage. Venus signifying houses 2 3 5 6 8 9 11. Since no 7 house is found and 6 8 is there the relationship will continue without marriage. The relationship will continue till the end of 2020. And thereafter what will happen God knows...

Share:

Working

Please Login or Register