Impotency in Vedic astrology
Planets which are represents impotency in the birth chart.
- Planet Moon represents the mind.
- Both planets Saturn and Mercury are the impotent planets.
- Planet Ketu represents disinterest planet
- Planet Venus represents sexual organ and activity
- Planet Mars represents sexual energy
- Ascendant and its lord represent physical abilities of the person.
Some importance planetary combination for Impotency in astrology
· When the 7th house and its lord are afflicted in the birth chart then impotency can be seen.
· When planet Venus badly afflicted then the person will have disturbed pleasure.
Some of the planetary combination for disinterest in sex life
· Planet Mars governs sex life in the female horoscope. When planet Mars associates or aspects Mercury and Saturn, it will create disinterest in sex life for female.
· Badly afflicted planet Moon also creates disinterest in sex life.
· Placement of Planet Saturn in Cancer Sign or 12th Sign makes native impotent.
· Aspects or Placement of malefic Saturn and Mercury in 7th house cause the impotency for native.
· Aspects or conjunction of malefic Saturn and Mercury on Venus and Libra sign also cause the impotency for native.
· Ketu conjunction with Moon and lord of Ascendant also creates disinterest or impotency for native.
· Lord of Ascendant and Ascendant is aspects by Malefic Saturn and Mercury will create disinterest with partner and person will not enjoy much please with the partner.
· Lord of 7th house or 7th house is placed between malefic planets their intimacy life with the partner become miserable.